Welcome to COC-Pretoria
We offer you a COC report!
COC-Pretoria,Provide you with a COC report. this company don’t just tell you what is wrong, we show you on the COC report card.Most inspection just cover a quotation with no info. We go the extra mile for our clients.
Selling your home?
Need a COC certificate Pretoria?
Frequently asked questions
WHY IS AN ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE REQUIRED WHEN SELLING A PROPERTY?
How long is an Electrical of compliance certificate valid
For the purpose of transfer of ownership, an Electrical Certificate of Compliance older than 2 years may not be used. Any changes in electrical work that is not on the certificate, requires a new Electrical Certificate of Compliance.
The electrical of compliance certificate covers?
- The main distribution board and any sub-distribution boards.
- Socket outlets and light switches.
- Wiring – Is it in a safe condition and compatible with the circuit breakers in the distribution board.
- Isolators – Is there isolators install for fixed appliances such as stoves, hot water cylinders (HWC’s), gate and door motors, fans etc.
- Earthing –All metal parts of the installation need to be earthed.
- Bonding – Water pipes.
What does the electrical of compliance certificate not cover?
The Electrical Certificate of Compliance does not cover such as:
- Geysers & Stoves
- Motors & Fans
- Underfloor heating
- Pool motors
Note: The Certificate of Compliance does not cover the wiring to fixed appliances.